As executives shoulder the challenges of an increasingly complex and competitive global market, they need reliable analysis tailored specifically to their company, industry and corporate function. The Economist Intelligence Unit now can meet this need by offering a wide range of bespoke research and publishing services. Leveraging our global network of analysts, our expertise in economic and business research, and our unrivalled client base of senior executives, we produce tailored intelligence to help executives make successful global business decisions.
We offer a full range of research services
The Economist Intelligence Unit can provide the customised research you need to make sound business decisions. Whether you need an assessment of the size of the market for your products in Latin America, an early warning system to gauge the risks to your business in Eastern Europe or analysis of the investment opportunities for your firm in China, our research team can provide the answers to the specific global business questions your company faces.
Our research offering is designed to provide focused insight into a range of country- and industry-specific business challenges. Typical custom research projects include:
- Economic and political analysis
- Risk assessments
- Cost of living surveys
- Business rankings
- Market sizing and planning
- Industry analysis
- Issues tracking
- Modelling and statistical analysis
We can customise our intelligence to meet your needs
Our custom research projects draw freely on the Economist Intelligence Unit's wealth of data and analysis on countries, industries and corporate strategies, as well as our proprietary forecasting and risk models. In addition, our team of researchers collects information specific to your project through in depth primary research, market surveys and interviews.
Our custom analysis can be delivered in a variety of formats, ranging from a simple spreadsheet to a custom-built extranet that is updated daily with our analysis. Our aim is to provide you with research in a format that is most convenient for you and your clients.
- Custom research—bespoke analysis on country, industry and management issues.
- Custom data—tailored economic and industry data and forecasts.
- Custom intranets and extranets—customised data and analysis via specially designed websites.
- White papers—thought-leadership reports drawing on executive interviews and surveys.
- Client briefings and executive focus groups—discussions of research findings with business leaders.
Online via the Internet