Three Editions to Meet Your Needs
@RISK is available in three editions to meet your risk analysis needs: Standard, Professional, and Industrial.
|@RISK Industrial||@RISK Proffesional||@RISK Standard|
|Advanced Simulation Engine||X||X||X|
|38 Built-in Distribution Functions||X||X||X|
|Integrated Distribution Gallery||X||X||X|
|Compound and Six Sigma functions||X||X||X|
|Variety of Result Graphs and Charts||X||X||X|
|Live Updating During Simulation||X||X||X|
|Sensitivity & Scenario Analysis||X||X||X|
|Correlation of Inputs||X||X||X|
|Integrated Data Fitting||X||X|
|Excel Developer Kit (XDK)||X||X|
|Advanced Sensitivity Analysis||X||X|
|@RISK Goal Seek||X||X|
|Optimization under uncertainty||X|
|Ranges for adjustable cells and constraints||X|
|Six solving methods||X|
|Convergence monitoring and genetic operators||X|
|Original, Best, Last model updating||X|
@RISK is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and Italian.
Designed for professional-grade problems in any industry, @RISK Professional is perfect for most commercial uses. It provides a balance of advanced analysis and point-and-click ease of use, and includes:
- Integrated distribution fitting — Defines distribution functions for you based on historical or industry data.
- @RISK Library — A SQL database for storing and sharing with others @RISK distribution functions, model components, and simulation results.
- Excel Developer Kit (XDK) — Automate and customize @RISK for Excel through a complete library of commands and functions that let you control every aspect of @RISK in your spreadsheet. Add @RISK for Excel to any custom application.
- Stress Analysis — Lets you control the range that is sampled from a distribution function, enabling you to see how different scenarios affect your bottom line without changing your model.
- Advanced Sensitivity Analysis — Lets you see how changes in any input (distributions or regular values) affect simulation results.
- @RISK Goal Seek — Uses multiple simulations to find an input value that achieves a target simulation result you specify.
Designed for your largest, most complex models, @RISK Industrial includes everything in @RISK Professional, plus the following:
- RISKOptimizer — Combine Monte Carlo simulation with genetic algorithm-based optimization to find the best combination of factors to lead to a desired result under uncertain conditions.
- Advanced @RISKAccelerator — Speed up large simulations with parallel processing by using multi-core processors and up to four CPUs within a single machine.