Country Report provides political and economic analysis and forecasts for 197 countries.
The Economist Intelligence Unit’s flagship service examines and explains the important political and economic trends in each country. Each Country Report subscription contains in-depth and ongoing analysis and forecasts of political, policy and economic conditions to help you understand what is happening now and to gain a picture of how a country will look in the future.
Subscribers receive a regular forecast report as well as frequently published articles on recent events that may impact our forecast.
The Country Report service includes the EIU’s core outlook for each country, which provides a five-year forecast of political and policy trends and major economic variables. Possible risks to political stability are also highlighted. Ongoing analysis and updates to our forecast are provided by means of event-driven articles published regularly for each country.
Who uses Country Reports?
Corporations use Country Report to:
- Analyse international entry strategies.
- Develop an international business strategy.
- Identify opportunities and risks.
- Keep abreast of international developments for current operations or negotiations.
- Compare reports from local staff.
Governments use Country Report to:
- Monitor events in particular countries or globally.
- Gain an outside view to avoid “groupthink.”
- Brief global staff on current events.
Universities use Country Report to:
- Access comparable, robust analysis and forecasts for international research.
- Incorporate unique data sets for developing models for class and peer-reviewed papers.