We are pleased to announce the release of EViews 10! EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modelling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use interface. This latest version includes some of the following exciting changes and improvements:
- Live statistics for spreadsheet views.
- Enhanced logging abilities.
- Attribute importing and exporting.
- Interface to World Bank, United Nations, Eurostat, and European Central Bank data.
Graphs, Tables and Spools:
- Bubble plots.
- New default graph styles.
- Table sorting.
Econometrics and Statistics Computation:
- Season-trend decomposition (STL).
- MoveReg weekly seasonal adjustment.
- Various VAR-related improvements.
- Improved nonlinear forecasting.
- Additional autoregressive distributed lag (ARDL) tools.
Testing and Diagnostics:
- Improved VAR serial correlation testing.
- Model bounds checking.
Further information on new features and pricing please visit EViews page.