We are pleased to announce the release of EViews 11! EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modelling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use interface. This latest version includes some of the following exciting changes and improvements:
- Interactive command explorer to view all the applicable commands for an object and its documentation.
- Name and command auto-complete.
- Value-based spreadsheet and Geomap coloring.
- Integration with Python.
- Duplicates analysis.
- Split-observations high-to-low frequency conversion method.
- Interface to the following data sources.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA).
- US Census.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
Graphs, Tables and Spools:
- Geographic maps.
- Fan charts.
Econometrics and Statistics, Estimation:
- Improved Bayesian VARs.
- Mixed frequency VARs.
- Switching VARs (Markov and simple).
- Elastic net and LASSO machine learning.
- Functional coefficient and localized regression.
- Additional cluster robust standard errors.
Econometrics and Statistics, Testing and Diagnostics:
- Seasonal unit root tests.
Further information on new features and pricing please visit EViews page.